In this Monopoly board game, players can enjoy island life and immerse themselves in the colorful and creative world of Animal Crossing New Horizons. Moving around the board with tokens inspired by the video game, players complete island tasks and meet other characters. Instead of buying properties and paying rent, players collect bugs, fish, fossils, and fruit. They can also stop at Nook's Cranny and cash in Bells to buy decorations. Decorations are worth Nook Miles and the player with the most Nook Miles wins the game. Monopoly: Animal Crossing New Horizons board game is for ages 8 and up and makes a fun indoor activity for kids.
- MONOPOLY GAME MEETS ANIMAL CROSSING: This twist on classic Monopoly gameplay features artwork, characters, and themes inspired by Nintendo's Animal Crossing New Horizons
- FUN GAME FOR KIDS: In this edition of the Monopoly game, kids visit islands, collect resources such as bugs, fish, fossils, and fruit. Then sell island resources for Bells, buy decorations, and earn Nook Miles to win
- MONOPOLY TOKENS: Move around the board as one of 4 Animal Crossing New Horizons inspired tokens. Besides the numbered die, there's a Nook's Cranny die that determines what type of resources can be sold
- SKILL CARDS: After the first trip around the Monopoly gameboard, players can choose a Skill card with an ability they can use throughout the rest of the game
- FUN BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR KIDS 8 AND UP: The Monopoly Animal Crossing New Horizons Edition board game is a great choice for game night with the family, and it's a fun thing for kids to do indoors
- 4 Charater Tokens
- 4 Skill Cards
- 35 Decoration Cards
- 14 Nook Miles Cards
- 14 Chance Cards
- 160 Resource Chips
- 40 Five-Bell Coins
TW - HASBRO
TW - Games and Puzzles - Board Games
3 In Stock
Australia Wide ShippingFrom Bruny Island to Weipa and everywhere in between - we ship to all over Australia!
Shipping CostsOur shipping charges are based on product weight, shape and size. Depending on which product or products you order, your shipping cost will change.
Larger or heavier items will generally mean a higher shipping cost.
Estimated Delivery TimeOur primary delivery method is Australia Post, in most cases they are estimated to deliver within 2 to 5 business days from the time of dispatch. For large or heavy items a courier service will be used for delivery, we estimate between 2 - 7 business days for delivery via a courier service.
Split DeliveriesIf your order contains multiple items, they may not all be located in the same Toyworld WG store. In the event that we have to source your order from more than one store, your order may arrive in multiple packages at different times. The shipping cost does not change in this circumstance.
Express ShippingWe offer Express Shipping for all items weighing less than 20kg.
- We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives in the timeframes stated however during busy periods our shipping providers may experience some delays which are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Expected timeframes only apply to business days.
- Excludes Heavy & Bulky items.