Sorry, this product is SOLD OUT!See similar items from TW LEGO
LEGO Disney The Ice Castle - 43197
Toyworld Age Suggestion
Older kids and adults alike will love building this incredible LEGO® ǀ Disney The Ice Castle (43197) toy set, featuring a challenging build full of details linking to the movies, a smaller Arendelle castle build, plus printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS.
A unique Frozen building experience
Fans of the movies will instantly recognize the castle with the curved, double-sided staircase that leads up to the throne room, the glistening ice fountain, the balcony and much more. Builders can spend hours discovering everything as they assemble and play with the castle, or set it up for display.
Standing impressively tall, this challenging model will engage fans for hours, with Disney’s Anna, 2 versions of Elsa in her coronation look as well as her iconic outfit, Kristoff and Olaf, plus 4 LEGO Snowgie figures. At over 1,700 pieces, this set will make a meaningful holiday gift that appeals to Disney Frozen fans young and old.
- Inspire amazement with this outstanding LEGO® ǀ Disney The Ice Castle (43197) set, a great treat to spark fond memories of the beloved movies for up-in-age fans of Disney’s Frozen.
- Create an impressive model of the iconic castle, complete with grand staircase, great hall and ice fountain, plus 9 characters, including 4 mini-doll figures and an Olaf LEGO® figure.
- This amazing LEGO® ǀ Disney set is loaded with accessories, including a miniature, buildable model of Arendelle Castle and a ship in a bottle. Great for reliving movie scenes or open-ended play.
- Any Disney’s Frozen fan aged 14 and up will love this unique and challenging, buildable model. The castle, with over 1,700 pieces, is full of clever details and makes an incredible gift for anyone.
- With the castle measuring over 25.5 in. (65 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, this set is beautiful on display and perfect for encouraging imaginative role-play fun.
- Want to give builders an awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO® building for the digital age!
- Give older kids great characters and more challenging builds with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This singular building toy offers story starters that helps boost builders’ creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
TW - Building Sets - Lego
Out of stock
Australia Wide ShippingFrom Bruny Island to Weipa and everywhere in between - we ship to all over Australia!
Shipping CostsOur shipping charges are based on product weight, shape and size. Depending on which product or products you order, your shipping cost will change.
Larger or heavier items will generally mean a higher shipping cost.
Estimated Delivery TimeOur primary delivery method is Australia Post, in most cases they are estimated to deliver within 2 to 5 business days from the time of dispatch. For large or heavy items a courier service will be used for delivery, we estimate between 2 - 7 business days for delivery via a courier service.
Split DeliveriesIf your order contains multiple items, they may not all be located in the same Toyworld WG store. In the event that we have to source your order from more than one store, your order may arrive in multiple packages at different times. The shipping cost does not change in this circumstance.
Express ShippingWe offer Express Shipping for all items weighing less than 20kg.
- We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives in the timeframes stated however during busy periods our shipping providers may experience some delays which are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Expected timeframes only apply to business days.
- Excludes Heavy & Bulky items.