Sorry, this product is SOLD OUT!See similar items from TW ACTIONS WHEELS
Thunder Tank Ride-On
Toyworld Age Suggestion
BULKY HEAVY ITEM
Pallet Shipping via Courier will be required for this item.
Light up the neighborhood with this NEW 24 Volt Thunder Tank Ride-On!
Kids will enjoy hours of fun rolling thru the neighborhood or battling in their favorite outdoor adventure area! The 24 Volt Thunder Tank Battery powered rideon offers two forward speeds and one reverse speed with a max of 8 KPH. Features include a working cannon that comes with 5 plastic shells, a swivel machine gun with lights and sounds, and a manually rotating turret to help position the cannon towards the target! Holds up to two passengers with a total weight limit of 70 kgs and comes with a rechargeable battery and charger.
- Feel the Thunder - Working Cannon shoots plastic shells as you feel the "boom" of thunder from speakers in the seat!
- Swivel Blaster - Your passenger can man the multi-directional swivel blaster. Press the thumb button to unleash the lights and sounds - watch out for crossfire!
- Rotating Turret - Manually spin the rotating turret to aim the cannon at your desired target.
- Ammo at your fingertips - 5 shells are ready for action stored right behind you.
- Load the cannon - Lift the loading door, pull back the lever, grab a shell, load the cannon, and release when on target! Boom!!
- Lights and Sounds - Large red battle lights shine as you roll into battle. Authentic startup sound, cannon boom, and blaster fire. Cross fire also erupts during battle!
- Rumble Tread - Unique tire tread provides tank like driving sounds!
- Authentic Design - Military decals, front tow hook and rear tow hook all help your Thunder Tank feel like the real thing
TW ACTIONS WHEELS
TW - Ride-on - Electric
Out of stock
Australia Wide ShippingFrom Bruny Island to Weipa and everywhere in between - we ship to all over Australia!
Shipping CostsOur shipping charges are based on product weight, shape and size. Depending on which product or products you order, your shipping cost will change.
Larger or heavier items will generally mean a higher shipping cost.
Estimated Delivery TimeOur primary delivery method is Australia Post, in most cases they are estimated to deliver within 2 to 5 business days from the time of dispatch. For large or heavy items a courier service will be used for delivery, we estimate between 2 - 7 business days for delivery via a courier service.
Split DeliveriesIf your order contains multiple items, they may not all be located in the same Toyworld WG store. In the event that we have to source your order from more than one store, your order may arrive in multiple packages at different times. The shipping cost does not change in this circumstance.
Express ShippingWe offer Express Shipping for all items weighing less than 20kg.
- We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives in the timeframes stated however during busy periods our shipping providers may experience some delays which are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Expected timeframes only apply to business days.
- Excludes Heavy & Bulky items.