Sick Science- Fast Physics
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.12 AUD fortnightly with More info
Full product details...
Toyworld Age Suggestion
Fast Physics is a great name for this science kit, as it's all about the science of motion. You'll learn all about kinetic and potential energy, gravity, and friction. Kinetic energy is science of motion and these experiments will move you to learn more about science.
- Watch as a string of beads defy gravity as it pulls itself up and out of a cup. Pack a set of 50 science sticks full of potential energy and watch out!
- Promotes critical thinking and open ended learning. New, hip, simple, clean design. Real science has never been so much fun and engaging for kids. Great for Science Fairs.
- QR codes link to exclusive online videos included with each kit. Step by step and explanation videos enrich the experience.
- What is S.T.E.M.? STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, which constitutes many of the areas educators look to cover for science based activities. We are proud to say that his kit has a strong focus on STEM.
- From the creative phat brains at the Steve Spangler labs comes an online sensation that takes the coolest science experiences to new levels. With over 100 million views and counting, the insanely popular SICK Science videos challenge inquisitive minds to wonder, discover and explore. Now you can create your own sick science experience at home that's guaranteed to get ooohs & ahhhs!
- Who is Be Amazing! Toys? - Be Amazing! Toys is a science toy company that is dedicated to creating fun, whimsical, science based activities to get kids excited about learning. Our goal at Be Amazing! Toys is to make every child a hero as he or she discovers the wonders of the world around them and the joys of creative play. Children doing our activities are often overcome by contagious smiles and lots of "Oohs and Aahs."
- What's Included: 20' (6.08m) Plastic Newton's Beads, 50 Wood Science Sticks, 24" (60.9cm) Cotton String, 1- 1" (2.5cm) Steel Ring, 1- 2.4" (6.2cm) Steel Ring, 1 Iron Hex Nut, 1 Paper Inertia Card, 2 Paper Index Cards, Instructions
Shipping cost is calculated at check out - for more information on our shipping please click here.