An all-new Pontiac® Firebird was introduced for 1970 and represented a new high for Pontiac styling with the introduction of air dams and a rear spoiler. With a 400 cubic inch engine and a four speed trans equipped with standard Hurst shifter, as well as complete instrumentation, including a tach turned on its side to red line at 12 o’clock just like a racecar, the new Firebird completed the performance image. The Trans Am featured one of the best-tuned suspensions of any car (including the Corvette) and its European styling gave it instant class.
• Detailed 400 Ram Air V-8 with shaker hood induction system.
• Choice of stock rally wheels and tires or custom 19” wheels with low profile tyres.
• Decals with stock and custom graphics.
• Tampo printed Firestone Tires
• Molded in white, clear, transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres.
Skill Level: 4
TW - Arts - Make and Create
1 In Stock
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE!
Shipping cost is calculated at check out - for more information on our shipping please click here.
^Free shipping on orders over $150 that are under 3kg in weight.