Start blasting with Alpha Strike blasters from Nerf, the number one blaster brand*! If you’re new to the Nerf brand, Alpha Strike blasters are an awesome way to get into adrenaline-pumping Nerf battles and experience the power and performance of the Nerf brand. They’re easy to use so first-time battlers can begin blasting fast. And if you’re already a Nerf fan, these blasters make great additions for your Nerf collection!
This super set of 8 Stinger SD-1 blasters is a blast at parties and makes a great gift! The blasters fire 1 dart at a time and are easy to use: Load 1 dart into the barrel, pull the handle to prime, and press the trigger to fire. The pack includes 16 Official Nerf Elite darts so everyone has enough for multiple reloads. Official Nerf darts are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips. No batteries required.
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: 8 blasters and 16 darts.
• START BLASTING WITH NERF ALPHA STRIKE BLASTERS: Alpha Strike blasters are a great way to start experiencing the power, performance, and excitement of Nerf, the number one blaster brand*
• 24-PIECE SET: Includes 8 Stinger SD-1 blasters and 16 Official Nerf Darts -- great for parties, gift-giving, and firing up lots of dart-blasting fun!
• EASY TO USE: Load, prime, and fire in 3 quick steps to blast 1 dart at a time from these compact blasters sized for stealth battles and fast-moving action (no batteries required)
• INCLUDES 16 OFFICIAL NERF ELITE DARTS: Includes 16 Official Nerf Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
• Ages 8 and up
• CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only with official NERF darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.
TW - Outdoor - Toys
8 In Stock
Australia Wide ShippingFrom Bruny Island to Weipa and everywhere in between - we ship to all over Australia!
Shipping CostsOur shipping charges are based on product weight, shape and size. Depending on which product or products you order, your shipping cost will change.
Larger or heavier items will generally mean a higher shipping cost.
Estimated Delivery TimeOur primary delivery method is Australia Post, in most cases they are estimated to deliver within 2 to 5 business days from the time of dispatch. For large or heavy items a courier service will be used for delivery, we estimate between 2 - 7 business days for delivery via a courier service.
Split DeliveriesIf your order contains multiple items, they may not all be located in the same Toyworld WG store. In the event that we have to source your order from more than one store, your order may arrive in multiple packages at different times. The shipping cost does not change in this circumstance.
Express ShippingWe offer Express Shipping for all items weighing less than 20kg.
- We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives in the timeframes stated however during busy periods our shipping providers may experience some delays which are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Expected timeframes only apply to business days.
- Excludes Heavy & Bulky items.