LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193) is perfect for anyone aged 14 and up who is serious about the Marvel Avengers movies, or just loves making cool models.
Build-and-display Marvel spaceship
Fans can recreate the authentic detail and awesome style of one of the most iconic spaceships from the Marvel Avengers movies. The opening cockpit has room for all the iconic LEGO Marvel minifigures included in the set: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and a Chitauri warrior. Fun features include a weapon store, computer and a place for the heroes to snack on coffee and doughnuts. A rotatable stand allows the spaceship to be positioned for dynamic display and endless imaginative adventures. And, when the action stops, it looks supercool on display in any kid’s room.
Amazing building toys for young superheroes
Marvel Avengers building kits let kids relive scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- Indulge a kid’s passion for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Avengers movies with the stunning LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193).
- Includes Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and Chitauri warrior LEGO® minifigures, plus cool weapons and accessories.
- Transport kids into a universe of imaginative adventures with this rewarding model-making project. And, when the action stops, it looks stunning displayed on its rotatable stand.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece for kids makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or fan of the Marvel Universe aged 14 and up.
- The ship (including stand) measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide and stands securely on a sturdy, rotatable base.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
TW - Building Sets - Lego
2 In Stock
Australia Wide ShippingFrom Bruny Island to Weipa and everywhere in between - we ship to all over Australia!
Shipping CostsOur shipping charges are based on product weight, shape and size. Depending on which product or products you order, your shipping cost will change.
Larger or heavier items will generally mean a higher shipping cost.
Estimated Delivery TimeOur primary delivery method is Australia Post, in most cases they are estimated to deliver within 2 to 5 business days from the time of dispatch. For large or heavy items a courier service will be used for delivery, we estimate between 2 - 7 business days for delivery via a courier service.
Split DeliveriesIf your order contains multiple items, they may not all be located in the same Toyworld WG store. In the event that we have to source your order from more than one store, your order may arrive in multiple packages at different times. The shipping cost does not change in this circumstance.
Express ShippingWe offer Express Shipping for all items weighing less than 20kg.
- We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives in the timeframes stated however during busy periods our shipping providers may experience some delays which are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Expected timeframes only apply to business days.
- Excludes Heavy & Bulky items.