Beat the Parents is the family showdown game where kids compete against their parents for household supremacy! There are more than just bragging rights at stake – each team must pick a wager before the game can begin. What are you willing to do if you lose? Wash the dishes? Treat the other side to movie night? Use the dry erase marker and wager board to put the stakes on display, and then start the competition! Each team reads trivia questions about their generation to the other side, moving their pawn on the board with every successful answer. Reach a Challenge space, and compete team vs team in crazy, up-and-active challenge. Make it to the end of the board first and complete one final challenge to be crowned the winners – and enjoy the wager you’ve just won! This family game night, the stakes have never been higher – or more fun! For 2 to 6 players, ages 8 and up.
• Includes 200 trivia and challenge cards, 1 gameboard, 1 sand timer, 2 player movers, 1 dry erase marker with clip, 1 wager board with stand, and instructions.
- In Beat the Parents, it’s kids vs parents in a fun-filled, action-packed showdown of trivia and challenges. There’s a wager at stake – will your team be champions on family game night?
- Each team writes a wager before the game begins. What will you do if you lose? Take out the trash? Buy pizza for everyone? The stakes have never been higher!
- Kid-friendly trivia where Parents, do you know what your kids know? Kids, just how smart are your parents? For 2 to 6 players, ages 6 and up.
- Spin Master Games offers an array of puzzles and interactive board games for families, kids, and adults, including trivia games, card games, classic games like chess and checker sets, strategy games, plus jigsaw, foam and 3D puzzles and more
TW - Spinmaster
TW - Games and Puzzles - Board Games
2 In Stock
Australia Wide ShippingFrom Bruny Island to Weipa and everywhere in between - we ship to all over Australia!
Shipping CostsOur shipping charges are based on product weight, shape and size. Depending on which product or products you order, your shipping cost will change.
Larger or heavier items will generally mean a higher shipping cost.
Estimated Delivery TimeOur primary delivery method is Australia Post, in most cases they are estimated to deliver within 2 to 5 business days from the time of dispatch. For large or heavy items a courier service will be used for delivery, we estimate between 2 - 7 business days for delivery via a courier service.
Split DeliveriesIf your order contains multiple items, they may not all be located in the same Toyworld WG store. In the event that we have to source your order from more than one store, your order may arrive in multiple packages at different times. The shipping cost does not change in this circumstance.
Express ShippingWe offer Express Shipping for all items weighing less than 20kg.
- We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives in the timeframes stated however during busy periods our shipping providers may experience some delays which are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Expected timeframes only apply to business days.
- Excludes Heavy & Bulky items.